Creating Your First Deal
First of all, thanks again for downloading our app! We're really excited to have you here.
Creating a deal with Daily Deals is the first thing you should do after installing the app.
When creating your first deal, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The deals that are created will update your products' price and compare at price for the duration of the deal.
- Your deals will be showcased on your store's Deals Page, and your customers will see the deal when browsing your catalog.
- If your deals page is hard to find, then you won't see the results you are looking for.
With that said, let's dive into actually creating your first deal!
1. Open "Create New Deal" Page
The first step is to open the "Add New Deal" page inside of the app. This can be located in the top-right corner of the app page:
2. Create Your Deal
There are a few options for you when you decide to create your deal. You can choose:
- An internal name to give your deal.
- What time and date you want your deals to start and end at.
- The dollar amount or percentage to take off of the products.
- Which products and / or collections to offer a deal on.
- What amount to round your deals off on.
- How many times products from the deal can be claimed.
3. What's Next?
After your deal is created, it will appear on your dashboard:
On your Dashboard, there are a few actions you can take with your deal:
- Disable / Enable Your Deal - If your deal is scheduled to run at the time you're at the dashboard, you can disable or enable the deal. Disabling a deal resets the products back to their original pricing, and hides the products on your Deals Page.
- Edit Your Deal - If you need to change anything on your deal, you can edit a deal's scheduled dates & times, selected products, and discount values by clicking "Edit".
- View Your Deal's Analytics - You can see how many times your products were added to cart and purchased from within the Analytics of your deals.
- Delete Your Deal - You can delete your deal if you no longer want it there. Be careful! It will never come back.
Your deal will also be visible on your Deals Page during the time that the deal is scheduled to run. You can view your Deals Page by clicking on the "View Deals Page" button on the top-right corner of the app, next to the "Add New Deal" button:
After you have created your first deal, you should begin customizing your Deals Page.